Jerlando’s Catering Menu Montour Falls
Small $20 (serves 8-10)
Large $45 (serves 16-20)
- Classic Toss Salad.
- Mixed Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, onions, and croutons.
- Caeser Crisp romalne Lettuce, Caeser Dressing, shaved Parmesan and Romano Cheeses with seasoned croutons.
Small $25 (serves 8-10)
Large $60 (serves 16-20)
- Mixed Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, onions, pepperoni, salami, ham, pepperoncini, and provolone cheese.
- Chef Salad.
- Mixed Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, onions, ham, turkey, roastbeef, and American Cheese.
- Grilled Chicken
- Mixed Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, black olives, onions, and freshly prepared marinated chicken breast.
- Caprese Salad
- Romaine Lettuce, tomatoes, kalamata olives, fresh mozzarella and balsamic vinaigrette salad.
All salads come with your choice of three salad dressings.
Oven Baked Pasta
Baked Ziti with meatballs or sausage
Manicotti stuffed with Ricotta cheese and seasoning Ravioli with Meatballs
Small $39 (serves 10-12)
Large $79 (serves 25-30)
- Spaghetti with Meatballs or Sausage
- Fettuccini Alfedo with Chicken or Broccoll
- Linguini alla Puttanesca Green & Kalamata Olives, capers, garlic, tomatoes, and basil.
- Linguini Basil Pesto basil, olive oil, pine nuts, Romano
- Meat Tortellini with roasted red pepper cream sauce.
- Penne with Vodka Sauce
- Pasta Bolognese (meat sauce) topped with peas and shaved Romano.
16” Garlic Bread with melted mozzarella – $7
40 Garlic Knots – $22
Small $49 (serves 8-10)
Large $99 (serves 20-24)
- Chicken Parmigiana (grilled or fried)
- Eggplant Parmigiana – breaded and fried cutlets with marinara and melted mozzarella.
- Seafood Pescatore – Linguini, clams, shrimp, and scallops in a red clam sauce.
- Penne shrimp Scampi – a creamy garlic, white wine, olive oil sauce tossed with succulent 21/25 shrimp.
- Meat Lasagna – Layers of delicious meat and cheese.
SIDES & OTHER STUFF
Small $30(serves 8-10), Large (serves 16-20)
Sausage, Peppers & OnionsSauteed Vegetables.
Mixed seasonal medley or Broccoli with almonds.
Meatballs or Sausage in Sauce.